Siemens Healthineers is looking for a high caliber, multidimensional ServiceNow Technical consultant having experience in requirement gathering and solutioning to help us grow our Internal ServiceNow platform within the organization.
The Technical Consultant will work closely with on-shore, near-shore and offshore teams and stakeholders on coordination of monthly/project releases where he/she would be responsible for implementation, defining User Acceptance Testing, deployment and post implementation services.
- Work with the user community and global core team to assess current state processes, identify ServiceNow platform solution options, define ServiceNow solution requirements, determine and define integration requirements and concepts, and develop overall architecture and implementation plans.
- Lead and deliver requirements, scoping and design workshops, ensuring requirements and solution are well documented. Drive implementation projects and coordinate rollouts through completion.
- Excellently manage the trusted relationship with our stakeholders to deliver requirement.
- Work closely with offshore team on coordination of monthly releases and implementation.
- Completes all responsibilities as outlined as part of the performance expectation.
- Maintain a current knowledge of ServiceNow product offerings and other supporting technologies.
- Consult stakeholders on industry and ServiceNow best practices.
- Prepare internal stakeholder and internal deliverables that are technology related.
- Lead workshops to gather business/technical user stories.
- Coordinate and solve complex technical issues.
- Development of required integration components (SSO, LDAP, JDVC Probe, REST/SOAP Web Services).
- End to End solution consulting in Service Catalog, Orchestration and automation using Integration Hub.
- Scoped Application Development.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Excellent and broad knowledge of ServiceNow, in particular the HRSD module and Employee Service Center.
- Must have experience developing Integration using Rest/SOAP webservices, Integration Hub, using ETL tools like SnapLogic, Dell Bhoomi, Mulesoft.
· Must have expertise in ServiceNow coding (JAVA Script, Angular JS, REACT)
- Must have strong knowledge and expertise in building workflows, flow designer, & implement automation using Integration Hub or other OOB ServiceNow plugins/connectors.
- Experience in Virtual agent implementation including creation of Data Model, training the agent and creating custom flows is preferred.
- Experience or Strong knowledge in ITOM capabilities of ServiceNow (Discovery, Event Management)
- Strong knowledge or experience in ServiceNow HR Service Delivery and Workplace service delivery.
- Interface with Product Owners, act as Technical Consultant/Sr Developer for certain projects.
- Demonstrate experience in technical consulting roles and client facing.
- Proficiency with web API’s, Data Integrations/ETL, Relational Databases.
- Quick learner that can adapt to a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Minimum 5 years of ServiceNow implementation experience in a client consulting environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills, customer-centric attitude, ability to deal with cultural diversity.
- Self-directed and able to manage changing priorities.
- Knowledge of LDAP, VPN, SSL, SSO, and other such technologies and standards.
- Excellent understanding of emerging service delivery solutions, technologies, and methodologies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a closely related field.
ServiceNow Certified System Administrator (*Mandatory)
Certified Implementation Specialist ‑ HR Service Delivery (*Mandatory)
ServiceNow Micro-Certification – Virtual Agent (Preferred)
ServiceNow Micro Certification – IntegrationHub (Preferred)
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare S.L.U. dARE, Madrid, SPA
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time