Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability.
Mobility Management, Turnkey Projects & Electrification, Mainline Transport, Urban Transport and Customer Services. They have the know-how to make road traffic flow more smoothly and quickly, make trains more environmentally friendly and efficient, make train schedules and freight shipments more reliable. We work with our customers to develop optimal solutions to help overcome their challenges.
At Siemens Mobility, we understand that the key to success in the signaling industry is efficient collaboration. To that end, we are looking for an experienced CDE (Common Data Environment) and Information Management Specialist to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of the BIM process and software, as well as organized, extremely methodical person. We expect from this person to be responsible for overseeing the CDE Information management system and the automations that run or interact with it. The CDE and Digitalization Specialist will also be responsible for training of new and current collaborators in the use and awareness of the CDE.
- Supports the CDE (Common Data Environment) implementation on projects with technical expertise.
- Maintains PowerShell based automations for ProjectWise (Bentley).
- Proposes and executes improvements on existing automations.
- Refactoring / Code optimization.
- Synchronization of document management systems.
- Trains other teams about the CDE usage and automations.
- PowerShell advanced level
- Basic Python.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft SQL syntax (not database management, but query writing).
- Automation based on HTTP REST APIs
- Management of Microsoft Azure cloud computing environments.
- Management and access to virtual machines.
- Microsoft Power Automate or similar.
- 2 years of experience in Information management systems administration.
- Previous user level experience with ProjectWise Explorer.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Great verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Familiar with the ISO19650 and related Digitalization and BIM standards
- ProjectWise Administrator
o Rules Engine
- ProjectWise Explorer
o Access control
o Version management
- Other Information management systems:
o Microsoft SharePoint Online
o Autodesk BIM360/ACC
o OpenText Documentum
o Oracle Aconex
- Intermediate Python
- Intermediate C#
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new! That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life. We recognise that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business, therefore we encourage applications from a diverse talent pool. We welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation. Flexibility is our main benefit. We combine remote and presence work because work-life balance and wellbeing are essential for our teams. We are convinced that stay at home allow us to focus on activities that need more time for concentration and being at the office enhance our creativity collaborating and learning from others.
Siemens aboga por la igualdad de oportunidades entre mujeres y hombres, así como en la Diversidad como fuente de creatividad e innovación. Contar con diferentes tipos de talento y de experiencias nos hace ser más competitivos y estar mejor preparados para responder con éxito a las demandas de la Sociedad. Por ello, valoramos a las candidatas y a los candidatos que reflejen la Diversidad que disfrutamos en nuestra Compañía y animamos la cobertura de puestos por mujeres y hombres en ocupaciones que se encuentren subrepresentadas.