- Support of sales department during the bid phase and support the project management department during project execution phase in accordance with the company’s quality methodology for design, cost calculation, BOQ, interface, risk management and documentation.
Electrification engineering work packages and document submission necessary for
approving of PSY design, manufacturing, installation, test & commissioning
as according to project specification.
- Design and preparation of System studies, Definitive and Detailed electrical engineering including overviews diagram, bill of materials, RFQ, etc., from HV to LV Side (DC and AC)
- Hardware Engineering and Design submission of AC, DC TPS substations, Service substations, MV switchgears, DC Equipment, Cables and Emergency power supply system (Diesel generator set, UPS and DC charger) for Rail Electrification systems.
- Proposal and Preparation of FAT, SAT, Interface test, Integration test and including installation drawing.
- substation. Technical clarifications include with local and abroad sub-suppliers.
- Technical management, planning and controlling of one’s own engineering work packages.
- Technical support of the Design, Manufacturing and the Installation & Test Commissioning engineers concerning analysis of technical problems and answering of technical inquiries.
- Participation in technical liaison meetings with customers, suppliers and Siemens’ internal departments overseas.
- Power distribution, Electrical control and protection system.
- Knowledge of HV, MV, LV and DC system with good understanding for system calculation, system design and equipment design.
- Knowledge of BSS, TSS, SSS, Control concept and equipment e.g. switchgears, cables and others.
- Knowledge of Emergency power supply system and Backup power supply system.
- Knowledge of System studies e.g. AC/DC System study, Stray Current study, PQ Study, Protection study, Earthing/Bonding study, EMC study and RAMS.
- Knowledge of Digital protection relays (Sitras MDC, Sitras Pro and Siprotec) and Substation automation with PLC Siemens Simatic S7 based.
- Knowledge of Substation control and SCADA interface.
- Knowledge of Engineering and Project management processes.
- 6+ years’ experience in design and project for Railway Electrification.
- Good command of English.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time