Roles and responsibilities:
• Senior developer role in the team working for medical application.
• Understand, Analyze and derive software requirements/software functional specification
• Design, Development/Implementation,UnitTest,Testing and delivery of work package on time with high quality
• Investigate and fix software defects found by test / review team to ensure product quality.
• Able to coach and guide junior team member on need basis.
• Able to adopt context switching based on project needs.
Desired Qualification and Experience:
• Overall 4-7 years of experience in Software design and development of Windows application using C#, having of knowledge of C++ is good.
• B.E/B. Tech/M. Tech (Computer Science, Electronics/M.C.A.)
• Strong knowledge of C#, .Net, OOPS concepts, Design principles and patterns
• Good knowledge/working experience on complex projects, multithreaded environment.
• Flexibility and the ability to learn new technologies quickly
• Sound problem solving and debugging skills.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Good Team player
• Can drive the topics more on independent basis with minimal guidance with self exploration
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time