We at Smart Infrastructure Division in Siemens Ltd. is one of the top tier global suppliers of products, systems, solutions, and services for the efficient, reliable, and intelligent transmission and distribution of electrical power. As the trusted partner for the development and extension of an efficient and reliable power infrastructure that industry and the portfolio they need.
JOIN US! WE MAKE REAL WHAT MATTERS. THIS IS YOUR ROLE.
1. Graduate Electrical Engineer with min. 7 years or Diploma with 10 years of experience in Operation, Maintenance and Testing of AIS (up to 33kV) / GIS Panel (up to 220kV) Substation including Transformer, Panel, Switchyard Bay, CRP, Earthing System etc. Supervisory license of Maharashtra is required.
2. Manage Maintenance team that meets agreed objectives and which delivers best practice results, added value and continuous improvements.
3. Monitor usage of tools and equipment and ensure tools are readily available for assigned tasks.
4. Establish, implement, train, and monitor maintenance guidelines for the maintenance teams.
5. Assessing procedures and making recommendations for improvement.
6. Support, comply and ensure complicity with Health & Safety regulations, the Company Handbook, Quality and Environmental standards, and all other Company policies and procedures.
7. Responsibility for budget control, spares management, site contracts management and the on-going improvement of the maintenance systems.
8. Ability to manage a variety of cross-functional team members. Communicate with Customer, Vendors and other stakeholders.
9. Skill Set- Site Management, Testing of Electrical System, Presentation Skills, MS Office, Supervisory License of state of Maharashtra.
10. This is Direct Contract position role in Siemens Limited.
This job is based out of Mumbai Kalwa, India
WE’VE GOT QUITE A LOT TO OFFER, HOW ABOUT YOU?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow.