Video: MEET US in 2 Minutes!
Let's make the difference together!
Join our team as “Capital Application Support Engineer (m/f/d)” anywhere in Europe. You should be willing to travel to our customers sites approximately once per month (within Europe).
This position focuses on Capital as part of our Customer Support organization. The role of Capital Application Support Engineer (m/f/d) ensures the technical success of the customers using Capital solutions and a deep understanding of customer business requirements.
We offer a role with responsibility, independence, and the possibility to contribute proactively. We foster a teamwork culture with room for individual development.
You’ll help our customers drive digital innovation by
- proactively and quickly becoming productive with Capital
- introducing and driving the adoption of tools, features, enhancements and services - thus contributing to the continuous growth of our customer support business
- helping customers to achieve project deadlines by providing support by phone, by electronic means or on-site
- engaging with existing customers to understand and provide support and guidance for their design and manufacturing methodology and challenges
- acting as interface between customers and 2nd line / internal support and providing feedback in both directions
- regularly participating in meetings and conference calls with customers
- evaluating customer specific enhancements in beta-state of the software
- providing pro-active customer feedback into product marketing and engineering to drive improvement and future evolution of the product line
What do you need to realize what matters
- broad knowledge in the electrical system & wire harness domain
- detailed understanding of the whole process of design, manufacture and service of harnesses
- experience with Siemens Capital tools or other electrical system design tools/flows
- knowledge of MCAD systems (e.g. NX, ProE, CATIA)
- system and database administration for Progress, Oracle and PostgreSQL installations and sysadmin trainings is a plus
- a high level of self-motivation, being able to work independently but collaboratively and to thrive in a fast-paced and evolving product and technical environment
- demonstrated ability to build strong rapport and credibility with customers organizations while maintaining a company internal network of contacts
- Managing multiple tasks and customer issues concurrently
- strong technical communication and presentation skills
- Ability and willingness to travel (approximately once per month)
We are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. Be part of the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is an innovation leader in automation and digitalization. Closely collaborating with partners and customers, we care about the digital transformation in the process and discrete industries. With our Digital Enterprise portfolio, we provide and encourage companies of all sizes with an end-to-end set of products, solutions and services to integrate and digitalize the entire value chain. Meaningful optimization for the specific needs of each industry, our outstanding portfolio supports customers to achieve greater efficiency and flexibility. We are constantly adding innovations to its portfolio to integrate groundbreaking future technologies. We have our global headquarters in Nuremberg, Germany, and have around 75,000 employees internationally.
We'd love to hear from you, so apply now on siemens.com!
We look forward to your application! Please use only our career platform, which you can access via "Apply now".
Send us an email to careers-DACH.firstname.lastname@example.org, if you would like to clarify initial questions with our recruiting team. Contact person for this job advertisement is Sylvia Elsenbruch.
We value equal opportunities and welcome applications from people with disabilities. At Siemens, we believe people who’ve had real experiences dealing with being different will excel as leaders. Let's foster a culture of creativity and innovation. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time