Are you brave enough to challenge yourself?
Siemens Digital Industries Software is not a manufacturing company. We are a growing software company - bringing the technologies and innovations of tomorrow to our customers today. With the resources and opportunities of a large corporation, your opportunities are endless. The role you apply for today, is only the first step in your Siemens journey.
Join our team as Working Student (m/f/d) Sales Support and help us digitalize the future.
How are you shaping the world of tomorrow? Challenging and future-oriented!
- You will support our sales team in all processes with a focus on data maintenance in Salesforce
- International customer relationship data quality check
- Ensuring constant and consistent data quality
- Support in all administrative processes
- Potentially you can have own engagements with Siemens software customers
How do you become part of our team? With a lot of drive and passion!
- You show affinity for IT and digitalization
- You are enrolled at a German university
- Very good MS Office skills are required
- Proficient English skills round off your profile
- Ideally you have already some experiences in Salesforce
We offer an international environment with more than 140,000 customers around the world who already rely on our expertise in digitization. In Germany, more than 2,000 colleagues are involved in exciting and varied customer projects in the aerospace, automotive and transportation, consumer products and retail, electronics and semiconductors, energy and utilities, industrial machinery and heavy machinery, maritime, and medical devices and pharmaceuticals industries.
Are you an innovator? Then become part of our team!
If you would like to clarify initial questions with our recruiting team, please contact us by mail: careers-DACH.email@example.com
Contact person for this job posting is Alessandra Heppting.
We value equal opportunities and welcome applications from people with disabilities.
At Siemens, we believe people who’ve had real experiences dealing with being different will excel as leaders. Let's foster a culture of creativity and innovation. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software GmbH
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Full / Part time: Part-time