- You will develop healthcare digital business strategies and plans to ensure ITD Division meets company short-term and long-term objectives.
- Together with global and regional DigiOp team, you will lead and design the scalable DigiOp model towards SaaS business model, along the customer journey, from installation, maintenance, operation, and customer success.
- You will lead the DigiOp team to deliver Healthcare IT Solutions, expand our business, and offer customized IT solutions to our customers.
- You will oversee the Division’s fiscal activities, including budgeting, forecasting, and reporting.
- You will build a technical team of high competency for enterprise healthcare IT project management and implementation, installation and build new customer engagement model.
- You are responsible for ensuring our projects are executed in accordance with customers’ and regulatory IT and Cybersecurity requirements.
- You will establish the ticketing system and incident management to ensure customer satisfaction.
- You actively seek new business opportunities to structure loyalty with up/cross-sell and expand our offering beyond the existing product portfolio.
- You will support pre-sales and technical support to the sales team such as technical proposals, presentations, and solution demonstrations.
- You will establish customer success program to ensure adoption, satisfaction along the operational journey, and build loyalty and increase of customer share-of-wallet.
- You drive the team to support the entire Singapore Healthineers organization with IT and Cybersecurity expertise.
- You will be responsible for the resource planning and competency development of the team to deliver highest team performance.
- You listen to the voices of customers, deliver customer-centric solutions, and ensure highest customer satisfaction.
- You possess a degree in IT, Computer Science, or a related technical field with minimum 8 to 10 years of experience in the IT industry.
- Demonstrated success in working with customers, vendors, and in cross-functional teams.
- Experience in Healthcare IT technologies, National Electronic Health Record (NEHR), digital diagnostic (LIS), Imaging (PACS, RIS etc.) and clinical systems (EMR, EHR etc.), standards (IHE profiles, DICOM, HL7v2.x, FHIR), workflows and healthcare environment.
- Experience in Cloud/ SaaS business operation.
- Strong process orientation, problem solving & troubleshooting skills and a firm commitment to quality.
- Excellent communication skills – ability to interface and influence at multiple organization levels.
- Working knowledge of clinical/ radiology workflow.
- Experience working with SQL, Java, VB, TCL, ORACLE, Unix, VMWare, Red Hat, Linux, Microsoft Azure.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems.
- Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs.
- Ability to work remotely when required.
- Fluent in English.
- You have experience in managing, leading, resource planning and motivating teams and individuals.
- You are sensitive towards and experience with multinational companies, clients, and people.
- You have experience dealing with customer complaints.
- Experience in Singapore Public and Private Healthcare system is preferred.
- Experience in cybersecurity management is strongly preferred.
- You possess good leadership skill, communication capability, organizational capability, presentation capability.
- You have good Project Management and organizational skills.
- You possess ability to prioritize work considering a complex matrix of inputs.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Pte. Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time