If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG and has been a leading supplier in the field of mobility for over 160 years. Our core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems and related services. We have always been very innovative in making traveling faster, safer and more comfortable. Today, we need new solutions to new challenges such as climate change and rising populations worldwide. That's what drives us. That's why we shape mobility with passion, always being one step ahead. Through digitalization, we make infrastructures smart and create opportunities that get us from A to B sustainably and seamlessly. Our 38,200 employees are pioneers in mobility who help to keep the world moving.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- As our new working student (f/m/d), you will help us with the transforming the Digital Services unit within Mobility’s customer service business and managing its operations.
- You will support us in project management and create qualitative and quantitative analyses, as well as evaluations.
- You support the unit’s strategy processes and strategic projects.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- You are an enrolled master student in business, finance or engineering with excellent academic performance.
- Prior experience in Consulting, Transformation Management, Strategy or similar is a plus.
- You have outstanding analytical skills, high affinity for numbers and technology, experience in visualizing results for top management.
- Your working style is very reliable and you pay high attention to detail.
- You have excellent skills in Power Point and Excel.
- You speak fluent English; German language skills are an advantage.
Getting in touch with us – straightforward and direct
if you would like to find out more about Siemens before applying.
+49 (9131) 17 52430
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Ms. Julia Greff.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Full / Part time: Part-time