We are looking for an experienced operations manager to join our legal department and optimize the team’s contract operations. You will play a key role in creating processes and practices to improve the day-to-day efficiency and effectiveness of the global legal and sales team, and facilitate change. You will lead a team of paralegals and contract coordinators allowing the legal department to efficiently support the business and do more with less in a fast-paced and sales-oriented global software organization. You are passionate about developing high-performing teams, creating scalable processes, legal tech, user experience, project execution, and continuous improvement.
Key Responsibilities of the team:
- Design and implement user-centric legal workflows
- Manage contract templates, playbooks and clause libraries for use in 30+ countries in our central contract lifecycle management tool and other systems, including on websites featuring our online license terms and partner agreements
- Enable the global sales operations team to navigate a highly automated contracting lifecycle management tool and operationalize requirements from legal and sales policies
- Report on key operational metrics for the department generating insights for data-driven decision making, including on efficiency potentials and the improvement of customer experience related to contracting
- Prepare and process customer-facing legal agreements for software transactions worldwide
- Support attorneys and contract managers in managing the company’s litigation hold program and assist with subpoena and discovery requests
- Answer basic legal questions by clients worldwide and manage content on our company-internal legal chatbot
- Curate legal training programs for the legal department and clients
- Manage vendors and budget for digital legal tools operated by the team
- Work cross-functionally with stakeholders throughout the company, including IT, sales operations and marketing
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education and Experience:
- 5+ years of experience as a legal operations manager or in a comparable role managing complex projects, functions and tools at an international tech company
- Demonstrated experience of developing and streamlining processes and creating efficiencies
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to drive operational excellence with a geographically dispersed business
- Performance management, personal development, employee relations and goals of team members
- Cross-functional collaborator, with demonstrated ability to develop successful teams and motivate employees to meet individual and team objective
- Experience with contract lifecycle management preferred
- At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.