Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us. Can we energize society and fight climate change at the same time?
At Siemens Energy, we can. Our technology is key, but our people make the difference. Brilliant minds innovate. They connect, create, and keep us on track towards changing the world’s energy systems. Their spirit fuels our mission. Our culture is defined by caring, agile, respectful, and accountable individuals. We value excellence of any kind. Sounds like you?
Key Areas of Responsibility:
· Develop innovative Engineering and Manufacturing software that fulfills customer requirements and fits in the given IT landscape.
· Plan, design and implement the software components / modules as per functional and non-functional requirements like performance, maintainability, usability.
· Define software architecture, that follows the company standards & guiding principles. Create generic modules and components that are capable for usage in multiple software programs.
· Steer and align local project work with the team from Siemens Energy headquarters- Germany.
· Coordinate software development activities with various stakeholders from Engineering dept, Technology department, external partners etc.
· People Management - Handle the software development team for application development projects. This includes project management, resource management & team development.
· Software Architect - Main programming languages: C++, .Net, FORTRAN (optional), XML: Systems-SQL, Oracle, SOA, Cloud
Skills (Knowledge and Capabilities):
· Demonstrated developmental experience as Software Architect level in C#, Client-Server, Service Based Architecture. Exposure to n-layer Architecture models.
· Experience in web development (Web API) MVC, ASP.Net.
· Experience in Win32 development using WinForms & WPF.
· Deep knowledge of Oracle & SQL Databases.
· Basic knowledge of cloud topics and web API.
· Customizing Open-Source Frameworks i.e., CSLA & Entity Frameworks to development needs.
· Good to have, not compulsory - experience in conversion of legacy programs and tools - Fortran to .Net, Delphi to .Net & handling unmanaged interfaces.
· Experienced in software development and coding in various languages (C#, VB.Net, C++)
· Good to have experience - Exposure to Creo Parametric 3D CAD customization using C++/C#
· Standard solution components - expertise with common protocol, Stacks, XML etc.
· Knowledge of software and application design and architecture (Design Patters & Frameworks).
· Knowledge of test automation and test-driven design patterns
· Exposure to Agile software development methodology
What do I need to qualify for this job?
Experience: 6 to 12 Years
Qualification: Master of Computer Applications/Bachelors in IT/Computer Science Engineering
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Vadodara/Mumbai. where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time