Create a better tomorrow with us.
SIEMENS is looking for a Service Sales Specialist, to be hired with a permanent contract, for its premises in northern Italy (Lombardia and/or Nord East). He / She will be responsible for the sale of innovative services dedicated for End user for the Italian market.
The Service Sales will manage the service products’ portfolio of the relative business segment through market analysis strategical planning, ensuring the achievement of sales targets. He/she will be responsible for the sale of new digital portfolio services related to the following products: CNC, PLC, Industrial PC, motors and drives and factory automation products, HMI.
Siemens is a focused technology company, groundbreaking intelligent solutions that transform the every day in manufacturing, grids, buildings, and transportation. Our technology addresses real problems that affect the future of humanity.
Do you have the courage to think beyond the possible? Do you want to be empowered to build solutions that have an impact on daily life?
Siemens is your place to thrive. At Siemens, you will find the trust and freedom to excel. Let’s grow together, to improve how people live, work, make and move. Because creating a world that we are proud to hand to the next generation is more than a job – it’s the opportunity of a lifetime.Your Challenge
- Propose consulting services for digitalization of machines or plants and for improving the energy efficiency, with the aim of growing services of assistance, maintenance, sale of spare parts packages and updates;
- Cooperate with the marketing and offering team, developing & providing a wide view of current offers and opportunities;
- Develop tools, reports / dashboards in order to evaluate sales trends in comparison with budget, thus allowing the Management to define the annual forecast;
- Influencing ability and Deep knowledge of the market and the competitors’ offer;
- Responsible for the annual target of the digital portfolio within Customer Service.
And what about the medium-long term?
- You will have the possibility of becoming the commercial contact for the Center of Competence for Digitization and Industry 4.0.
- Passionate and prepared to handle issues related to technological innovation in Industry 4.0: IIoT and Industrial Clouds;
- Experience in sales of technical services within industrial automation, with a products’ portfolio made of machine control and control devices, electric motors and drives;
- Bachelor's / Three Years Master's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Mechatronics, Automation or Technical High School Diploma
- General knowledge of drive techniques, electric motors, motion control, PLC;
- Available to frequent business trips on national level, and sometimes also international;
- Good knowledge of English and Italian, both written and spoken;
- Strong orientation to reach the targets and to customer service , initiative, autonomy and propensity to work in team
- Teammate, strong communication & interpersonal skills;
- Effective collaboration in networks across businesses and functions
- Being a role model for openness and inclusiveness as a non-negotiable cultural element
- Eligibility to work in Italy
What can we further offer?
- An inclusive and flexible way of working, with caring for everyone's personal well-being;
- Flexible Welfare programs and health insurance can be extended to your family;
- Activities’ organization guided by performance, where the achievement of objectives and the ambitious spirits are recognized;
- Opportunities for continuous/individual learning journeys so that you never stop growing and keep on learning;
- Value driven culture: trustful, respectful, open, honest, empowering;
- Competitive package with regional specific benefits;
- Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
- Free lunch options in owr canteen;
- Personal Computer and Smartphone;
- Ground breaking tools for remote working and your personal growth.
Inclusion is our ambition!
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer, offering a safe and inclusive work environment, based on mutual respect and the appreciation of diversity, guaranteeing equal employment opportunities to all qualified candidates to realize their full potential.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.Contacts
For further information or questions, you can contact: Siemens Spa, Human Resources, Talent Acquisition, Via Vipiteno, n.4 Milan (Italy).
For more details about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens S.p.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time