Smart infrastructure from Siemens makes the world a more connected and caring place – where resources are valued, where impact on the world is considered, where sustainable energy is delivered reliably and efficiently. It provides the flexible infrastructure to allow society to evolve and respond to changing conditions. Technology and the ingenuity of people come together to be at one with our environments and to care for our world. We do this from the macro to the micro level, from physical products, components and systems to connected, cloud-based digital offerings and services. Siemens offers a broad portfolio of grid control and automation; low- and medium-voltage power distribution, switching and control; and building automation, fire safety and security, HVAC control and energy solutions.
We make real what matters. This is your role.
- You will be responsible for overseeing the resolution of highest-level customer technical issues within eMobility product portfolio. The role will require the ability to analyze both hardware and software logic errors, engage with development engineering leadership, directly interact with end users/customers, and assemble teams that will drive issues to quick resolution.
- You will require field travel and work across continents, to gain the level of competencies required to act as the localized expert for issue resolution. Additionally, this role will be the final escalation path for remote field triage, starting with level one customer call centers and moving through various Siemens technical support escalations. You will report directly to the Head of eMobility in India and Globally into
- Engagement with Global manufacturing, design engineering, supply chain, and team leadership to oversee the total solution for our customers.
- Maintain high levels of product portfolio competency, through engagement with the product line management teams.
- Developing field repair plans and technical papers, to instruct the local field service teams in repair methods and procedures.
- Monthly field issue analytics, as a method for providing product quality feedback to manufacturing and engineering teams.
- Provide timely customer communication, keeping them aware of lead times to issue resolution.
- Generate training material for level 1 and level 2 technical support team members (call centers, field technicians, etc.)
Electrical, Mechanical or electronics engineering with minimum 8-10 years of experience in electrical and electronics manufacturing and commissioning
A minimum 5 years of field experience in power distribution, power electronics, PLC / SCADA devices & programming, UPS systems, or other related industrial electrical equipment diagnostics.
Optimal candidates have experience in electric vehicle charging technologies, in either design or installation services & field diagnostics.Proven experience in managing time and material resources
Proven experience in managing critical customer relationships and communication
Firm understanding of industrial communication protocols (Modbus, OCPP, BACnet, and others)
Demonstrable ability to use a laptop as a diagnostic tool (networking diagnostics, pushing local FW/SW updates, using Siemens platforms to engage with hardware devices, etc)Fundamental understanding of IEC standards
WE’VE GOT QUITE A LOT TO OFFER. HOW ABOUT YOU?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in across Gender, LGBTQ+, Abilities & Ethnicity. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow
Find out more about Smart Infrastructure at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/topic-areas/smart-infrastructure.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time