The time to change is now!
It is time to build a sustainable future and define how we evolve through technology with purpose.
At Lisbon Tech Hub we create value in the business digital transition, from Portugal to the world, and IT solutions with purpose. Our team has more than 1300 experts working in areas such as Analytics & Business Intelligence, Application Lifecycle Management, Cybersecurity, IT Infrastructure Management, IT Project & Service Management and IT Strategy & User Experience.
Lisbon Tech Hub innovates, designs, transforms the information technology solutions and services for Siemens through our delivery units.
Transforming our future starts with every day!
Lisbon Tech Hub is the home of the new technologists - Dream Builders, Impact Creators & Future Makers.
Are you one of them? Join us!
What role will you play?
- Design, implement and maintain IT applications
- Ensure software quality and adherence to coding standards
- Evaluate product requirements
- Provide technical guidance to the business
- Establish good relationship with colleagues and customers
We are looking for:
- At least 1-3 years of working experience pref. in international teams (exceptions possible for high potentials)
- Good understanding of software architecture (interconnectivity, dependencies, seamless user experience)
- Scrum development experience (pref. some Scrum Master Basics)
- MVC application architecture (but also openminded for own proprietary frameworks)
- Experience using and building REST endpoints (API's)
- Basic knowledge of containerization (OpenShift/Docker or similar)
- Important Hard Skills:
- Oracle SQL / Databases
- Oracle PL/SQL Basics
- Nice to have Hard Skills:
- NodeJS (For API Servers)
- Bootstrap 3/4
- Angular Basics
What makes us proud as an employer:
- The Biggest of Tech Portugal -Technology Production Category (Awarded by Exame Informática and Visão Magazines)
- Top Companies to work in Portugal (Awarded by LinkedIn)
- Healthy Workplaces Award - 3rd large corporations (Awarded by Portuguese Psychologists’ Association)
- Most ESG responsible company in Tech/Industrial Sector (Awarded by Merco Corporate Reputation Monitor)
- 2nd Best Engineering Company (Awarded by Teamlyzer, biggest portuguese tech community platform)
We are thrilled to have:
A hybrid working model with a flexible working hours policy in order to promote work life balance. A budget for setting up a home office, health insurance, possibility to have a sabbatical leave or non-paid time off and a financial support program for your studies.
You also have a medical center on the premises, sports groups, 2 days volunteering, access to e-learning platforms (Learnlight, Linkedin Learning and more) and discounts with partners.
To all these benefits we add the possibility to work in a fresh, relaxed, and always motivated environment
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is glad to be an equal opportunity employer. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool!
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time