Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world’s most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our global team as Lab Solutions Sales Specialist to protect and grow our Chemistry and Immunoassay (IA) business in large accounts, primarily with our automation and information technology initiatives.
Our global team: We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
Our culture: We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success. Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-us/careers.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Lab Solutions Sales Specialist, you will be responsible for: Working collaboratively with a team of Account Managers, Sales Specialists (Chemistry/Cardiac, Hematology/Hemostasis), IDN managers and Strategic Account Managers to ensure the customers’ needs and expectations are centered in the overall value AI/Chemistry proposition.
• Develop sales initiatives to protect and grow our Chemistry and IA business
• Develop and implement plans for strategic automation accounts
• Build long term relationships with key management within customer accounts
• Develop forecasts, budgets and operating plans for sales channels
• Coordinate team activities while minimizing sales and marketing costs and maximizing sales
• Lead team reviews and updates of account plan based on changing market, customer conditions and competitive activity
• Drive the sales cycle within the sales team to capture and close opportunities with a sense of urgency
• Provide customer presentations articulating the value proposition of the proposed product/solution/service offerings
Own the process for workflow engagements, site visits and VIPS
• A minimum of 60% travel is required throughout assigned territory
• Has an expert-level ability to present the workflow advantages of the total Siemens solution (automation, IT, analytical systems & assays) to the large IDN/ACO/multi-site customer
• Effectively articulate the buying drivers of the large IDN/ACO/multi-site customer, as well as the effects of Healthcare Reform on this market segment
• Demonstrate ability in field-level financial acumen
• Will serve as the end-to-end project leader for multi-site automation engagements, from strategic planning through installation, implementation and post “go-live” customer business review
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- 5+ years of field sales experience with proven track record in medical capital equipment sales
- Strong skills in accountability, customer communication and presentation skills
- Experienced in Microsoft software applications
- Excellent multi-tasking, listening and attention to detail skills are essential
- Excellent teamwork and territory management skills are critical
- Requires a clean driving record over the last 3 years
- Education: Minimum of BA/BS degree in medical health sciences (Medical Technology, biology, clinical Chemistry, etc.) or in business or marketing
- Laboratory automation capital equipment in an executive-level customer base and a proven track record in capital sales highly desired
- In-depth knowledge of Siemens and competitive laboratory automation and laboratory information technologies helpful
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.