At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Join our team! Recognized by Fortune as World’s Most Admired Companies 2022.
At Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company's success. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, direct their teams, and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
What you will do for Siemens Smart Infrastructure:
Are you looking to join a team recognized for innovation, diversity, and leadership while representing one of the leading brands in Building Automation?
Customer Success Manager The Customer Success Manager is responsible for onboarding and retaining customers through superior attention, support and responsiveness to any hardware or software product issues or opportunities. The manager will have the discretion to develop processes, bring in additional resources and collaborate directly with other teams on ensuring an ongoing superior experience into the future.
- Assisting customers in onboarding projects
- Ongoing post-deployment support
- Retention of customers through active management, troubleshooting and relationship building
- Develop new procedures and processes for improving support flows and customer support responsiveness
- Regularly consult with sales, product and engineering teams on process improvements and areas of concern
- Effectively build and manage relationships with key customers
- Develop and qualify other post-onboarding sales opportunities
- Ability to read and edit technical drawings/prints
- Ability to write reports and business correspondence
- Ability to work in a technically dominated environment: controls, engineering, and contracting trades; ability to absorb and commit technical information to knowledge quickly.
- At least 5 years' experience in the HVAC
- Familiarity with HVAC controls
- Strong organizational skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable working in a dynamic environment
- Ability to work effectively with customers onsite and remotely
- Project management and documentation skills are a must
- Strong technical aptitude
- Willing to Travel to customers locations
- Comfortable working independently
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.