Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world’s most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our team as a Bilingual DX Technical Applications Specialist. The Technical Applications Specialist is responsible for providing clinical/technical applications support and troubleshooting (based on their specific and specialized training), installation and validation of Siemens DX instruments and systems, training and routine post-installation follow up to ensure that the end user has a good understanding of the instruments and its operation. This role may be based in the province of Quebec or Ottawa, ON.
Our global team: We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing.
Our culture: We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success.
• 70% of critical clinical decisions are influenced by the type of technology we provide.
• More than 31 million Canadians benefit from Siemens Healthineers products every year.
• An average of 85,000 Canadians per day receive treatment or tests from a Siemens Healthineers device.
• Siemens Healthineers participates in 30 healthcare research collaborations in Canada and around the world.
The Bilingual DX Technical Applications Specialist will be supporting clients primarily in Quebec. The Bilingual DX Technical Applications Specialist may be the primary contact for clinical applications support/troubleshooting by telephone and on site for internal and external customers in both French and English.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career!
As the Bilingual DX Technical Applications Specialist, your responsibilities will include:
- Providing advanced technical support to customers for assay, software and instrument troubleshooting.
- Installing and validating of Siemen Healthineers DX instruments and systems
- Providing customer training during installations as well as post go-live customer training where applicable.
- Participating in conventions and trade shows to assist in the sales cycle by performing demonstrations
- Coordinating system evaluations
- Customer consultancy and support in individual workflow improvements, incl. adjustment of system parameters and implementation of new methods and clinical workflows to expand customer portfolio
- Assisting in the dissemination of information pertaining to field corrective actions or changes in protocols, reagents, control values or ranges.
- Investigating, analyzing and resolving customer satisfaction issues and complaints assigned to them in an accurate and timely fashion as required.
- On-site sales lead generation for reagent growth and instrument sales.
- Appropriately documenting all work and communicating pertinent information to customers and Siemens’ personnel
- Responsible for understanding and improving the customer’s workflow in relation to Quality Management and Process Management
- Maintaining compliance with established safety policies and procedures
- Responsible for understanding and complying with Siemens Standards for Business Conduct. Siemens Healthineers are required to fulfill their work activities in an ethical and compliant manner at all times
- Travel will be required
As a successful DX Technical Applications Specialist you will have/be:
- MLT/ART or B.Sc. in Medical Technology
- Bilingual (French/English)
- Knowledge of Clinical Laboratory Practices and Procedures
- Familiarity with coagulation/hemostasis methods, assays and instrumentation
- Communication and customer interaction skills, incl. conflict handling
- Presentation and demonstration skills
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Previous experience on Siemen’s Healthineers products
- Preferred laboratory experience of 2 -5 years.
We are looking for dedicated and talented people who tackle ever-changing challenges, customer needs, and questions from colleagues with clever concepts and creativity. We embrace change and work with curious minds re-inventing the future of work. Join us and let us focus together on what’s truly important: making lives better with new ideas and the latest technologies around the world.
In our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity, Siemens Healthineers requires employees, contractors, and business partners to be fully vaccinated with relevant dose(s) of a Health Canada approved vaccine for all new hires by their start date. “Fully vaccinated” means it has been 14 days after receiving the full series of a COVID-19 vaccine or combination of COVID-19 vaccines approved by Health Canada (i.e. two doses of a two-dose vaccine series, or one dose of a single-dose vaccine series), and which may include, at the Company’s discretion, any further doses in accordance with Health Canada guidelines. will only be granted for medical reasons or on the basis of a protected ground under applicable human rights legislation.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Siemens Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
By submitting personal information to Siemens Canada Limited or its affiliates, service providers and agents, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information for the purposes described in our Privacy Code available at www.siemens.ca.
Siemens s’engage à créer un environnement diversifié et est fière d’être un employeur souscrivant au principe de l’égalité d’accès à l’emploi. Sur demande, Siemens Canada prendra des mesures d’accommodement raisonnables pour les personnes handicapées, dans le but de soutenir la participation des candidats dans tous les aspects du processus de recrutement. Tous les candidats qualifiés seront pris en considération pour ce poste.
En transmettant des renseignements personnels à Siemens Canada limitée ou à ses sociétés affiliées, à ses fournisseurs de services ou à ses agents, vous nous autorisez à recueillir, à utiliser et à divulguer ces renseignements aux fins prévues dans notre Code de protection de la confidentialité, que vous pouvez consulter au www.siemens.ca.