Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Quality Support Operator.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Quality Support Operator, you will be responsible for:
• This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
• Writes and edits complex technical documentation, including user manuals, job aids, manufacturing work instructions.
• Develops one-point lessons for process tasks and personnel training.
• Completes all phases of document development cycle. May develop, recommend and implement manufacturing documentation and process changes.
• Executes regular batch record reconciliation within work area.
• May serve as secondary resource for area Production Specialist.
• Interaction with cross functional teams including Technical Operations, R&D, Planning, etc.
• Drives, executes, and implements lean manufacturing efforts, process improvements, cost reduction efforts, and supply chain initiatives.
• Independently performs full range of standard work for the production areas.
• Provide general guidance or training support to area personnel.
• Working independently and as part of a team.
• Supporting continuous improvement and productivity initiatives in the production area.
• Identifies and resolves complex problems by applying problem-solving skills.
• Drives, executes, and implements quality initiatives in the area.
Required skills to have for the success of this role:
• Responsible for drafting, editing, and implementation of work instructions for the Business Function (s). Writes and edits complex technical documentation, including user manuals, job aids, installation instructions, technical instructions/bulletins, and other technical publications from document plans and style guides.
• Development of manufacturing process work instructions ensuring accuracy, consistency, and conformance to the requirements of FDA Quality Systems Regulations.
• Detail oriented, self-motivated, and organized.
• Candidate must also have strong written and verbal communication abilities, interpersonal skills, strong work ethics and be a team player
• May assist with work function scheduling, reworks on assemblies and/or systems as a result of product non-conformance. May assists in resolving routine manufacturing related problems affecting daily operations.
• Demonstrates thorough knowledge of a specialty area and of tasks and responsibilities.
• 5-8 years of successful experience in related field and successful demonstration of Key
Responsibilities and Knowledge as presented above. Degree may be substituted for
• experience, where applicable.
• Associate Degree or, applicable Certification in primary job requirements. Equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Demonstrates basic knowledge of a specialty area. Typically, 2-5 years of successful experience in area of responsibility and successful demonstration of Key Responsibilities and Knowledge as presented above.
• Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Adobe Professional, PowerPoint, Management System, Documentum, SAP, SharePoint, Microsoft Teams, OneDrive.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.