1. Planning, optimization and control of the result from materials to increase the EVA in the rea of responsibility.
2. Active support of Group-wide and cross-Group procurement strategies by implementing the roadmap to achieve strategic objectives and secure maximum productivity and cost
3. Initiation of purchasing processes pinpointing approaches to problem-solving, integrating various objectives to secure local (plant)objectives
4. Early integration in all procurement-related procedures to be a competent partner to all internal customers for the early integration of suppliers.
5. Sourcing, supplier selection, evaluation, continued development of master supplier data on the basis of cross functional teams
6. Derivation of team/individual objectives (budget, target/actual)from Plant objectives under the anticipated market situations to measure, report, control
7. Carrying out commercial tasks, in particular ensuring that the ordering procedure is conducted within applicable laws and regulations to ensure economic success, efficient operation and conformity.
8. Continuous improvements take place under the lean principles within own responsibility
9. Complete other tasks assigned by superior.
10. Continuous improvements take place under the lean principles within own responsibility.
11. Well understand and strictly follow up the requirements of national laws and SEDL QMS
1. More than 10 years manufacturing related industry (production, project management, lean manufacturing)
2. 5 years and above experience in Procurement Management.
3. At least being a manager for multinational company and multiple teams over a period of 3 years
4. Background of mechanical parts (such as: Casting, Sheet, Metal, Lamination, etc.)
5. Good Communication skills, leadership experience
6. Fluent in English
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Large Drives Equipment (Tianjin) Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time