Every building starts at a different point on the sustainability journey – this creates unique sets of efficiency challenges and opportunities. From public entities to global enterprises, Siemens designs and implements building efficiency, security and sustainability improvement programs that are commensurate with the organization’s own constraints and goals.
We currently have an open vacancy for an Asset Coordinator to join the team on a 12-month Fixed Term Contract basis. Reporting into the Business Administration Manager, the Asset coordinator will be responsible for the full cycle of transitioning one of our integral leases across the business. You will be seen as the main point of contact for employees and their inquiries and will be managing the process end to end.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Asset Management.
- Facilitating repairs for new and old Assets.
- Facilitation Customer Queries.
- Liaising with our current providers.
- Liaising with OSS Service Desk.
- Liaising and communication with multiple stakeholders across the business.
- Ensuring new assets have been received and old assets have been returned – by following processes and producing adequate documentation.
- Shipping and Distribution of new Assets.
To be successful in this position you will have proven experience in providing high level administrative support/coordination and hold the following:
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong time-management skills.
- Detail oriented and highly organised.
- Commercial acumen
- Experience with processes and process documentation.
Siemens is a proud equal opportunity employer, creating a work environment of diversity and inclusion. Our diverse workforce cultivates Innovation and Excellence and in turn creates a workplace where our employees belong and prosper. Diversity and inclusion help us fully realise the potential of our people.
Siemens is a global engineering powerhouse rich in diverse culture expanding over 190 countries. The company prides itself on 140 years of innovation, sustainability, and technology, brought to businesses around the world. Our Building Technologies division combines offerings for security solutions and building automation within one company as a service provider and systems integrator and as a manufacturer of respective products. (Vision to become the leading smart infrastructure company)
Organization: Information Technology
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time