Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world's most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally.
Your mission and responsibilities:
1. Designs test specification based on SRS and SSRS
2. Execute tests according to verification plan and test specification
3. Generates test documentation
4. Verify new features and provide early feedback to development team
5. Ensures continues regression tests
6. Reviews requirement specifications
7. Builds / prepares test/ verification environment
8. Support development teams to investigate complex problem
9. Evaluate test methodologies to improve test process
10. Track state-of-the-art test technology and drive technology update
11. Maintain and develop experience pool for responsible area, train and transfer knowledge to newcomer
Your qualifications and experiences:
1. University degree in Computer Science/ Biomedical engineering, or similar (Bachelor or higher)
2. Basic testing knowledge is required. Clinical knowledge/ experience is a plus
3. Basic understanding on medical equipment will be required
4. Good team work
5. Experience of international working/ learning environment is a plus
6. Good English in both speaking and writing
Our global team:
We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.
To all recruitment agencies:
Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Shenzhen Magnetic Resonance Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time