The world never stands still. And new challenges arise every day. We see this as an opportunity to rise to them. We invest in technology with purpose - be it to decarbonize transportation and industries, to provide access to healthcare or to build digital infrastructure. Therefore, we motivate our employees to pursue their projects with fervor, to analyze and question things. This is how we can tackle the most important projects and push them forward together. Welcome to our world.
Whether in renewable energies, transportation, agriculture technology or healthcare, infrastructure projects and investments often require substantial amounts of financing. Siemens Financial Services Equity Finance (SFS EQ) offers a broad variety of equity financing solutions to make these projects happen, both for the customer and Siemens.
What part will you play?
- As part of the Business Excellence team, you contribute to the goals of driving the digital roadmap, supporting efficient processes, and fostering collaborative innovation and learning globally across Equity.
- You bring value to the EQ business by developing solutions to monitor and visualize emerging portfolio risks and to support the execution of portfolio value creation activities.
- You bring a structured, user-centered approach and think critically about existing processes to put forth new insights to further advance EQ.
- You help to implement solutions based on your experience with visualization tools like Tableau and low-/no-code tools such as KNIME or Alteryx.
- With your affinity for new IT solutions, you explore digitalization products and tools for their relevance to EQ portfolio monitoring and risk management.
- You think and act in ecosystems and maintain relationships with stakeholders through clear and efficient written and verbal communication.
- Hold a degree in Finance, Business Administration, IT or related field.
- At least 3 years relevant professional experience. Preference for experience in private equity firm or a consulting company with a focus on financial services.
- Interest in data modeling, ETL best practices, and visualizing with dashboards.
- Strong interest in digitalization and a proven change-agent with experience in developing and implementing digital use cases.
- Very good project management skills and ability to work iteratively in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-starter with a "can-do" attitude.
- Growth mindset and curiosity to understand user needs and connect them to technology solutions.
- Affinity for working in international teams and driving team results.
- 2 to 3 days of mobile working per week as a global standard
- Attractive remuneration package
- Development opportunities for both personal and professional growth
- 30 leave days and a variety of flexible working models that allow time off for yourself and your family
- Share matching programs to become a shareholder of Siemens AG
- Find more benefits here
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services GmbH
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time