We make real what matters
Siemens Smart Infrastructure intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation. Join our team of about 293 000 colleagues around the globe and help us creating environments that care.
Your new responsibilities
- Lead thought leadership strategy development and implementation for Siemens Smart Infrastructure (SI), as part of the Media relations and thought leadership (MTL) team in the business, reporting to the head of MTL.
- Work with the MTL team to create a comprehensive strategy that positions the business and supports its goals, updating it as necessary.
- Closely align abovementioned strategy with the SI strategy team and BU communications
- Ensure strategy and planning for TL is aligned with the corporate TL team
- Drive relationship building with a set of strategic organizations/partners to bring SI’s topics to the fore at key events, conferences, meetings.
- Ensure strategic SI TL content is promoted through the right channels by working with the digital and corporate teams
- Monitor and assess performance of TL activities and content by gathering analysis and data, creating a benchmark to measure success
- Cascade key projects and results to relevant stakeholders including countries, business and external partners where relevant.
- Generate comprehensive, new and impactful ways to position SI in the thought leadership space across key topics
Your skills and experiences
- You have a university degree in communications, political science, economics or similar fields, or have equivalent industry experience/knowledge
- You have comprehensive understanding of what thought leadership entails and how to drive it on a business level
- You are an excellent writer with proficiency in English and can simplify complex topics into easy-to-understand stories
- You have project management and organization skills
- You have a growth mindset, with a focus on continuous learning and development
- You are comfortable proactively pitching new ideas, and looking at new ways of positioning the company’s key topics in a manner that stands out in the market
- You are interested and have experience in understanding business goals, models, products, services
- You have experience in creating and driving thought leadership projects and strategies at international companies or PR agencies
- You are a team player, working collaboratively within the team and across the Communications function
- You are comfortable and enjoy working with diverse global teams, as well as communicating confidently with c-suite executives
- You think strategically, are solution-oriented, have a can-do attitude and possess exceptional communication skills
- You are resilient, driven to challenge the status quo, patient and agile in the face of resistance, and able to influence with compelling and convincing perspectives
- English business fluency is required. Additional languages are a plus.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This opportunity is open to hiring in Switzerland, UK, Germany and France. Please note that we will also consider candidates from other locations if they are suitably qualified.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Schweiz AG, Smart Infrastructure, Global Headquarters
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time