Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world's most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join Indonesian team as OTO (Offer to Order) Finance Professional to drive finance and commercial aspects related to business development opportunities throughout the sales cycle (Offer to Order – OTO).
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will serve as first point of contact for customers and internal stakeholders for OTO Finance related matters.
- You will support Sales Team as Finance Business Partner in business development phase to drive profitable growth and adherence to company guidelines.
- You will collaborate with Sales and Treasury to develop sales financing solutions that support our offers to customers.
- You will assist in reviewing, drafting, and negotiating contractual terms and conditions with support from Legal Counsel.
- You will support the Head of Finance in providing transparency on Sales funnel to ensure accurate New Order forecasts.
- You will assist in Project Handover to ensure smooth transition from sales to project execution phase.
- You will identify continuous improvement opportunities particularly with a view towards the digitalization of processes and tools that aid productivity, transparency and/or monitoring.
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-id
Your qualifications and experience:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar Finance Commercial role with exposure to Customers in a negotiation setting.
- Solid foundation in commercial, legal and compliance fundamentals / good practices that can be called upon and adapted to different scenarios/ settings
- Confident in leading change management activities and driving continuous improvement projects, particularly in driving digitalization and automation
- Experience within the Healthcare industry, particularly Medical Technology or Digital Health Solutions preferable but not essential
Your attributes and skills:
- You are skillful in analytical and articulating the analysis to stakeholders
- You are a strong communicator and fluent in Indonesian and English language, written and verbal.
- You possess high levels of initiative, coordination and leadership skills.
- You have the ability to actively participate in conversations and discussions, acting and thinking in options and alternatives, constructively.
- Having ACA, CPA, ACCA, CIMA or similar qualifications (preferable but not essential)
Our global team:
We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success.
Check our Careers Site here.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: PT Siemens Healthineers Indonesia
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time