Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then come and join our global team as a Senior Production Process Developer (f/m/d).
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will lead a cross-functional team developing technologically sophisticated future production processes in the vacuum systems, fastening systems, process engineering and power electronics fields
- You will be responsible for establishing a clear picture of the objective and general conditions for each new production process together with Product Development
- You will independently complete a systematic technology assessment and selection exercise for entirely new process routes in consultation with our Innovation, Product Development and Production Technology units
- You will independently devise and structure the process route and then model the process to ascertain and document the key process parameter interdependencies
- You will independently plan trials to analyze and verify process behavior step by step and will work closely with Process Technology to complete the process validation activities necessary through to the point at which the process is introduced into series production
- You will independently identify external technology partners, where necessary, and involve them in the task at hand (for example collaborations with the university sector)
- You will be responsible for assisting our external partners/suppliers with methodological matters in relation to the development and optimization of your production processes where necessary
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a degree in a technical field or the natural sciences
- You have many years of professional experience in process development, in industrialization or in the development of technologically sophisticated products, ideally in a highly regulated environment such as medical systems
- You have demonstrated the ability to structure and lead cross-functional teams and have corresponding initial functional or disciplinary management experience
- You have in-depth knowledge in materials science, mechatronics or related areas of engineering and are already used to applying this knowledge in combination with your knowledge of the technological and methodological principles of digital manufacturing
- You are thoroughly familiar with structured problem-solving methods and statistical process analysis
Your attributes and skills:
- We own it: Your initiative and your desire to shape the course of developments will move our business forward
- You enjoy integrating cross-functional project teams and leading them to achieve their objectives
- You are a clear and compelling communicator and can always convey your understanding of what needs to be done in a clear and focused way
- Your excellent analytical skills and technical understanding enable you to structure even complex tasks and identify the key aspects on which to focus
- You have a particularly strong focus on quality and results and are highly systematic in your approach
- You are familiar with digital technology and exploit the possibilities opened up by digitalization in all aspects of your role. You are committed to mapping processes comprehensively in our digital production twin
- We win together: Your confident and reliable persona and your clear communication and presentation skills provide a robust foundation for successful collaboration with external partners as well
Depending on the experience- and qualifications background of the applicant, task enrichment into the area above the general pay scale is possible.
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 68,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time