Do you like understanding customer’s needs and help them along the way to success? If you are passionate about studying market trends and identifying latest and most innovative opportunities to support the business and you feel at ease building long positive relationships with clients and like collaborating in a fast-paced team we have an exciting opportunity for you as a Technical Sales Consultant General Motion Control within our Siemens Digital Industries Division.
Write your future with us!
- Analyze customer requirements related to Drives, motion functionalities and Gearmotors, and support customer to implement the best configurations and solutions HW and SW
- Visit customers to explore their needs, train them on new products and develop new business opportunities on assigned target customers
- Support Sales Department in daily sales activities.
- Scouting activities with Sales Department to collect new business opportunities
- Verify together our Application Engineers specific functionalities to be implemented into customer SW for their machines and plants
- Develop use cases with drive platforms and gearmotors to show the advantages of our complete systems.
- Develop skills in digitalization key topics for the drive systems.
- You Have an Electrical, Mechanical or Automation Engineering degree or technical Diploma
- Validated professional experience in similar role
- You are proficient in Italian and English
- You have the aspiration to develop a technical path and grow into a future sales role
- You have familiarity with power systems, electrical machines, gear motors and drives technology
What can we further offer?
- An inclusive and flexible way of working, with caring for everyone's personal well-being;
- Flexible Welfare programs and health insurance can be extended to your family;
- Activities’ organization guided by performance, where the achievement of objectives and the ambitious spirits are recognized;
- Opportunities for continuous/individual learning journeys so that you never stop growing and keep on learning;
- Value driven culture: trustful, respectful, open, honest, empowering;
- Competitive package with regional specific benefits;
- Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
- Free on-site lunch options;
- Personal Computer and Smartphone;
- Cutting-edge tools for remote working and your personal growth.
Inclusion is our ambition!
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer, offering a safe and inclusive work environment, based on mutual respect and the appreciation of diversity, guaranteeing equal employment opportunities to all qualified candidates to realize their full potential.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
For further information or questions, you can contact: Siemens Spa, Human Resources, Talent Acquisition, Via Vipiteno, n.4 Milan (Italy).
For more details about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Our recruiting team is looking forward to getting to know you!
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens S.p.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time