>>THIS IS A REMOTE POSITION<<
Who We Are | Our Culture:
Siemens Smart Infrastructure connects energy systems and buildings to adapt and evolve the way we live and work through high-profile construction and infrastructure projects such as airports, pharmaceutical plants, data centers, stadiums, universities, military bases, and hospitals.
We live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company's success. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, direct their teams, and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
What you will do for Siemens Smart Infrastructure:
We’re hiring a remote SeniorProduct Manager – Charging to join our growing Emerging Transportation Platform team in the US. In this role, you will be responsible for building an EV charging platform based on Open Charge Point Protocol (OCPP) and Open Charge Point Interface (OCPI) that can work with multiple hardware providers to offer an integrated experience for customers. You will work with engineering teams in the US and India to create market leading platform for the commercial and fleet electric vehicle (EV) Transportation-As-A-Service (TaaS) space. You will lead a critical area of focus within the EV TaaS ecosystem, building a roadmap and work closely with engineering teams to bring product to market. The role is a good fit for a product manager who can think strategically and can be technically hands on. The industry is poised for growth, and it is a great role for someone who wants to build a career in the EV TaaS domain.
- Build user-centric (design first approach), data-driven products by championing products and features from conception to implementation
- Define the product vision for EV charging platform across features including fleet charging, network roaming, operations and maintenance, customer support, metrics and data reporting
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience and pain points, identify and fill product gaps, generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Work closely with the engineering teams to building a scalable platform that can support significant customer growth in the future
- Drive product success by defining metrics and continually optimizing product with strategic execution
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes. Lead the planning, scoping and priorities of our project to achieve the goals set
- Drive product launches including working with sales, marketing, executives, and other product management team members
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding, both internally and externally
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar
- 5+ years in product management experience building user facing software-as-a-service
- Track record of launching and maximizing results with products while overseeing all elements of the product development lifecycle
- Ability to understand business/market needs and define how data can solve their needs
- Experience working in an agile environment with multiple teams and assorted stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Limited ability to travel (approx. once a quarter)
- Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons
- Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization
- Master’s degree in Engineering or similar
- Experience in EV charging, EV or cleantech space in general
- Competitive salary based on qualifications
- Health, dental, and vision plans
- Matching 401(k) up to 6%
- Flexible vacation plan
- Paid parental leave
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.