Siemens PETNET Solutions has an opening for a Cyclotron Maintenance Technician that will support our cross-disciplinary radiopharmaceutical research and production facility. In this role you will be responsible for service and maintenance to cyclotron, radiochemistry synthesizers, analytical equipment and manipulator arms.
This role will primarily be afternoon/night shift but will require flexibility to work alternative shifts as needed.
*Able to work independently to accomplish assigned tasks and responsibilities.
Provides service and maintenance for multiple cyclotron and associated chemistry modules as assigned
* Monitors and positively affects financial and operational performance
* Works in compliance with all regulatory standards including EH&S, cGMP, Radiation Safety, applicable pharmacy laws, DOT, and internal policies and interpretations of the above as required
* Incorporates new technology, products and processes into daily operations
* Participates in personnel training and staff development
* Works cross-functionally with production team to successfully implement strategic initiatives
* Responds to calls for service support within a reasonable amount of time
* Completes and submits work history tickets in a timely fashion and includes all relevant details
* Completes and submits all time cards and expense reports in a timely fashion and includes all relevant details
* Schedules work and manages spare parts usage to minimize costs and maximize effectiveness
* Monitors and improves Up Time for site cyclotron system(s)
* Participates in the assessment of semi-complex product and equipment performance and recommends modifications and improvements
* Participates in routine biomarker production function as needed
* Other tasks as assigned by supervisor
* Please note that this is 2nd shift position.
* Associates degree in engineering discipline or equivalent experience
* Experience in servicing capital equipment
* Experience with customer relationship management preferred
* Electrical and Mechanical Troubleshooting skills
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.