What are my responsibilities?
- Lean production plan and order management; Creating/release order based on planning, forecast, and coordination in the order planning and processing phase. in order to avoid deadline conflicts between the individual orders and to define priorities to ensure a capacity and/or customer order-related utilization of production.
- Performing all tasks directly involved in preparation for production, taking account of the order situation, production capacities, stock levels, delivery for an optimum production sequence.
- Production capacity calculation and control
- Material flow coordination; Coordinate material movements, in order to ensure an optimum production run;
- Participation in cooperation activities for quality problem, routing, material productivity improvement, Continuous Improvement Process, Process Improvement etc.
- Product engineering change management, responsible for initiating change request and change order, creating change schedule, tracking change status, communicating and implementing changes, regularly review and track engineering change status
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor degree, 1~3 years production planning or lean related experience in plant.
- Supply chain management knowledge
- Good at team work and Collaboration with International team
- Prefer to have experience on TeamCenter, SAP and configuration BOM
- Office tools (word, excel, etc.) skill, SPI operation experience
- Good English skill.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Numerical Control Ltd., Nanjing
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time