Do you want to join us in helping to fight diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally.
Our global team:
We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Misison：The IT Project Manager is responsible for overseeing all aspects of the assigned project within the Innovation and Process Consulting Asia Pacific team (SHS IT AP IPC), which includes managing a team of internal and/or external employees and/or delivery partner teams to ensure projects are completed on time and within their specified budgets.
1. Lead a cross functional team to achieve project requirements, deadlines and schedules
2. Establish a project / program governance model for all projects
3. Analyse project needs, define and align project goals with relevant stakeholders and develop work plans to meet the objectives
4. Coordinate with process / application owners to assure requirements gathering, ensure quality and progress, drive user acceptance tests
5. Coordinate change requests and assure control of deliverables and schedules
6. Identify and resolve project issues; conduct risk assessments and manage the risks on an ongoing basis; monitor project progress and implement changes as required
7. Monitor project timeframes, budgets & estimates and status reports; prepare and communicate status to necessary stakeholders as required
8. Coordinate documentation to enable implementation and handover of the project to operations and service management; Implement document control policies and documentation templates
9. Ensure compliance with objectives, organizational policies, procedures, standards and tools as established by SHS IT standards including quality, infosec and data privacy
10. Conduct post-project evaluation and lessons learnt; and formally close the project
11. Coordinate with stakeholders such as project personnel, vendors, and end-users
12. For partner delivered projects – ensure setup of proper and complete SOW (statement of Work), coordinate and establish a clear strategy and plan to deliver projects as per set contract and objectives
1. At least 5-8 years of Project Management experience, with at least 3+ years of managing medium to complex IT application projects through full life cycle
2. Thorough understanding of project management fundamentals, software tools, methodologies, and best practices
3. Excellent communication skills with technical and/or non-technical resources
4. At least bi-lingual with English and Chinese
5. IT certification such as CISM or CISSP or equivalent would be advantageous
6. Experience in leading and working in multi-cultural team
7. Proven ability to solve problems creatively
8. Excellent analytical skills
9. Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time