What are my responsibilities?
- Lead electrical parts Analyzing failures, prioritizing, and determining action plans.
- Independent EMS material defects detection and testing by related electric instrument/equipment.
- Continually improvement on the failure parts return process and failure analysis process.
- Provide technical support for Assembly / Test / Inspection. Typical duties include developing and executing workmanship improvements plans, developing qualification methods and criteria, conducting training on quality concepts and tools and processing non-conforming material.
- Facilitate the resolution of customer quality issues through 8D report.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor’s Degree in electrical engineering and automation specialty and engineering with five years on EMS parts manufacturing/Design/testing/engineering. Has quality related experience with more than 2 years will be preferred.
- Be familiar with EMS, Power semiconductor, Passive component processing process.
- Be very familiar with of Electrical schematic diagram.
- Experience of manufacturing process on Electrical parts.
- Knowledge on GB/IEC/ISO/UL standards.
- Knowledge on ISO9001, TS16949, VDA 6.3, 8D, FMEA, SPC etc.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Strong ability of independent PCBA analysis.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to function in a team environment.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and guidance.
- Possess oral and written communication skill in both English and Chinese.
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Electrical Drives (Shanghai) Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time