For our dynamic Internal Digitalization team we are looking for a Process Expert Internal Digitalization & Business Excellence to ensure the efficiency of our business processes by implementing lean change management. The position will be carried out 80% in our Belgium office and 20% in our Luxemburg office. We offer flexible teleworking options.
With Smart Infrastructure, we are shaping an ecosystem that connects the real world with the digital world. Making decisions based on data and analytics empowers our customers to make their energy systems and processes in buildings and industries more efficient and sustainable.
What will you be doing?
You will be mainly responsible to ensure the efficiency of our business processes. In order to achieve this, you’ll constantly monitor and optimize our processes with the aim of implementing changes if needed. Analyzing, designing and questioning our processes will be your core business. You'll support cross-department collaboration and communication by implementing standardized end-to-end processes, reducing complexity and local customization, through sparring of stakeholders and implementation of lean change management.
This consists of:
- Thoroughly analyzing existing business processes.
- Defining the local process structure and supporting identification of local process dependencies, interface integration and end-to-end view.
- Designing the AS-IS workflow of the process based on data collection, interviews with stakeholders and research of manuals, flowcharts and other types of documentation.
- Outlining process improvement, identifying wastes.
- Designing the TO-BE workflow of the process, indicating clear instructions on the step-by-step improvements, to achieve an optimized process.
- Presenting and discussing the to be process with upper management and - following their approval – implementing and sharing with other stakeholders as well.
- Supporting the roll-out of the ‘to be’ process as well as the change management regarding the new adoption of the process.
- Establishing documentation to provide training to users (f.e. technical colleagues, managers etc.).
- Tracking implementation and adoption rate through KPI’s.
What makes you the perfect candidate?
- You have a BS or MA degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Business Engineering or equivalent by experience
- You have at least 5y of experience in project and/or change management. Experience with lean management is a strong asset.
- Ideally, you are Lean 6Sigma certified.
- Proficiency in BPMN is mandatory.
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office Business Data Analytics (Power Query, Power Pivot, Power BI).
- You are curious and like challenging the status quo.
- You have a positive and proactive personality with a critical and analytical mindset.
- You are a highly adaptable, well-organized and stress-resilient person
- You have excellent communication skills and are capable of translating stakeholder’s needs into a clear process. You like to negotiate, listen, understand, convince, and spar stakeholders.
- In order to communicate properly with all stakeholders you speak fluently Dutch and/or French with a professional level of English. If you don’t speak Dutch or French yet, you have to be motivated to learn the language.
What will Siemens offer you?
At Siemens Smart Infrastructure, you will create environments that care. You get the opportunity to develop yourself in an international environment. We offer varied work in a wide range of positions and intensive internal training to further develop your career. Permanent coaching and guidance by a mentor are also part of the process.
Furthermore, we offer:
- At least 31 days of annual leave
- Flexible working conditions: 2 to 3 days a week working from home
- Company car with European energy card (we have a green fleet)
- Benefits@work: online store with additional benefits for Siemens employees.
- Training program customized to your personal career needs
- A competitive base pay, in line with the general Belgian labour market
- A financial care program including a pension plan, death & invalids’ coverage, and an extended medical insurance: hospitalisation, ambulant costs, dental & optical cost, …
- An employee assistance program, focused on mental and physical well-being
And so much more 😊
Do you feel like taking on this adventure? Then apply now!
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow's reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.A./N.V.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time