Customer Service Manager | Europe Coordinator
Siemens Logistics is a leading provider of innovative products and solutions in airport logistics with baggage handling. Software solutions and customer services along the complete product life cycle complete the portfolio.
As Europe Coordinator for Customer Service, you will be responsible to coordinate all CS projects in Europe, namely; internal disciplines to achieve the target, manage Customer expectations ,Team management, Claim and Cost control, strategic planning.
What are my Responsibilities?
• Deliver the expected results;
• Meet quality requirements and follow PM Guidelines;
• Work and coordinate all relevant participants including - Assigned team members; Country leads; Affected departments and resources; Management / leadership team; Third-party resources;
• Customer Relation Management (Customer intimacy);
• Risk management;
• Anticipate and identifying unexpected obstacles and develop necessary corrective action;
• Monitor and control project execution;
• Project sign-off and closure;
· Align processes across Europe.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• University degree in Electrical, Mechanical or Civil;
• Fluent in English;
• Proven experience in Project Management Functions;
· Team management minimum 8 years
• PMP Not Mandatory - Added Value;
• International experience is a must;
• Availability to Travel 30% (or more) of the time.
• Well-developed on organizational tools;
• Analytical & Smart Think;
• Well-developed interpersonal skills;
• Commercial awareness;
• Communication skills;
• Teamworking & Team Build;
• Ability to motivate people and to have people trust;
• Management and leadership;
• Will to make things happen.
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Logistics, Unipessoal Lda
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time