Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019, with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand!
Before our software developers write even a single line of code, they must understand what drives our customers. What is the environment? What is the user story based on? Implementation means – trying, testing, and improving outcomes until a final solution emerges. Knowledge means exchange – discussions with colleagues from all over the world. Join our Digitalization Technology and Services (DTS) team based in Bangalore and enjoy the freedom to think in completely new categories!
This is your role. What part will you play?
- Owns end to end topics for a project and demonstrates accountability.
- Drive single/multiple project with Complete ownership.
- Leverage domain knowhow and demonstrate advance level of proficiency in documenting new and existing content in accordance with deadlines, quality standards, and budget.
- Responsible for authoring tasks, creation and integration of printed or electronic end user documentation, creating videos
- Working knowledge of any Content Management System which is based on single sourcing concept
- Planning and tracking status of project requirements, adhering to standard processes and ensuring on-time delivery of deliverables
- Understanding needs of the domain, end customers, and orienting operations towards meeting these needs
- Driving collaboration with stakeholders across all locations, conducting meetings, reporting status, ensuring partner satisfaction, and enabling best practice sharing
- Standardize content across platforms, media, and write supporting documents for products.
- Experience: 3 – 6 years
- Proficient in Technical writing concepts, Graphics, Communication and writing skills, video documentation.
- Conversant with agile software development processes / methodologies and exposure in working with multi-site global teams.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality.
Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time