Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees.
With us, you can do something significant that benefits society and human progress
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Plan coordinate monitor and support procurement for business/projects/factory with in framework of policies and guideline of SL and SAG with the objective of achieving and exceeding the business goals and strive for customer satisfaction. In addition to it following will be responsibilities for this position .
- Responsible for coordinating with Internal/ External partners, Internal such as Engg., Commercial, Sales, Project Mgt., counterparts from various locations of Siemens and External – Customers, Suppliers/Vendors, Contractors .
- Sourcing: float inquiry to approved vendor based on provided specifications, provide clarifications to/from vendors for offers received, and coordinate with Engineering department for techno-commercial evaluation.
- Offer assessment & negotiations, Order placement,: Coordination with Engineering & ensure the techno-commercial evaluation of the offers received to identify possible deviations, compare / negotiate technical, commercial and other issues with the vendor
- To identify and develop vendors best in line with the target cost, quality and time schedules as per business requirement.
- Vendor Management: Monitor and follow-up on vendor activities, highlight potential delays. To ensure that corrective actions are taken to minimize/manage the delays/damages.
- Support sale department in making proposal at bid stage .Should aim at getting best price from vendor with in required timeframe to bag the order.
- Improve supplier performance on the basis of feed back through periodical review on product, services & processes. To achieve improvement in cost, quality & time frame.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- He /She should have 8-12 years of relevant experience of procurement in project business. Experience in procurement of Mechanical.
- Balance of plants items would be an added advantage.
This role is based in Vadodara. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time