Together we make the difference.
Siemens Logistics is a leading provider of innovative products, solutions, and automation in airport logistics with baggage and cargo handling. Our solutions and customer services along the complete product life cycle complete the portfolio. The company has an installed base in more than 60 countries worldwide, major customers include renowned airports around the globe.
Be part of our team as an Installation Site Manager (Industrial Automation) in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
What are my responsibilities?
- Manage the site and coordinate all activities related to the site setup, installation, testing & commissioning, final handover to the client, and site demobilization.
- Coordinate with subcontractors working on the project on-site as well as coordinating with other departments such as engineering, procurement, and logistics, and optimizing the project schedule & budget.
- Manage subsections of the project, responsible for site safety, and has authority to issue instructions in safety matters.
- Customer contact for all site-related topics within Siemens scope.
- Represents project management on site, coordinates with site warehouse, and monitors all site activities, including continuous monitoring, cost controls, schedules, and claims records.
- Report on-site progress and prepare detailed site documentation.
- Compilation of feedback (deviation analysis for notifications of change)
- All site decisions that have scheduling, financial and legal consequences with respect to non-conformity with project specifications must be coordinated with the Project Manager and, if necessary, with the Commercial Project Manager.
- Manage and ensure that all project quality procedures applicable to the specific project are followed, enabling all aspects of the project to be achieved according to design specifications and ultimate customer satisfaction.
- Ensure compliance with applicable legislation and regulations on industrial safety, workplace safety, environmental protection, and accident protection.
What do I need to qualify for the role?
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or proven experience in a similar role.
- Minimum 8 years of professional experience in installation practices in the Industrial automation domain, specifically in Airport Baggage Handling or Material Handling Systems.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in managing & leading a team of site engineers and contractors.
- Excellent technical grounding in all aspects of site management, such as scheduling (Primavera preferred), installation methods, quality control, and site logistics processes, paired with strong application of leadership skills at the Project/Site Management level.
- Thorough understanding of industry-standard software applications.
- Hands-on experience in AutoCAD, REVIT, and Primavara would be an advantage.
- Hands-on PLC knowledge is an advantage.
- Effective interpersonal skills, ability to engage internal & external stakeholders, and experience working within multicultural teams.
- Be willing to work on projects outside of KSA.
- Fluent in English and Arabic(other languages would be an advantage).
www.siemens.com/logistics if you would like to learn more about Siemens Logistics before submitting your application.
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: SD Middle East LLC Branch Saudi Arabia
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time