Want to shape the future of healthcare?
As one of the most innovative and influential organizations in MedTech, we offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone while working for the best cause there is: Helping people living healthier and longer. Over 65,000 colleagues of us worldwide are working hard to provide the best possible support to healthcare providers at each stage of patient care: diagnosis, prognosis, therapy, and follow-up.
Join us in shaping the future of healthcare together – We will be glad to have you in our team as Sales Head in Diagnostics Imaging Area.
About our culture
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That is why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
About the team
You will join a team of professionals who have passion and desire to achieve great results. Your contribution will be fundamental to the improvement workflows. We help our customers optimize their operations, maximize performance to achieve better outcomes, and facilitate their path to expanding precision medicine. We are shaping the future of healthcare and we seek to go beyond what is possible today!
About the role
As Sales Head, you will be responsible for contributing to the overall success of the company, by developing and transforming the sales team to meet goals of the business in terms of growth, profitability & business model innovation for direct and indirect sales.
Areas of responsibilities:
- Drive local commercial/go-to market strategy together with other functions in the business
- Ensure that agreed annual and long-term sales budgets are achieved and forecasted properly throughout the year
- Be responsible for the account planning activities with our large accounts
- P&L responsibility
- Drive local marketing activities together with the Marketing team to support sales growth across the market and targeted vertical markets
- Develop and implement an efficient and future-focused sales team in line with corporate strategy
- Implement the commercial strategy locally in line with corporate strategy growing proximity
- Ensure that the existing portfolio of customers are optimized based on relevance and relative profitability
· Be able to balance our portfolio solution-oriented consultative selling with digital based selling approach
Education & Experience
· Leadership experience in sales teams
· Experienced in driving change and team development
· Inclusive leadership skills
· Fluent in Greek and English
· BSc and MSc in business administration or equivalent
· Very good knowledge of local Medical Imagining Industry
Opportunities to learn and grow
We invest over 10,000 hours in providing our employees best in class trainings about our culture, technology, and products and we have a future oriented performance system based on continuous dialogue on mutual expectations, feedback, and development.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, get in touch with us!
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: SIEMENS HEALTHCARE INDUSTRIAL AND COMMERCIAL SINGLE MEMBER SOCIETE ANONYME
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time