We are looking for a Portfolio Consulting Team Leader, to be hired in the Factory Automation business unit of the Siemens Digital Industries division, with a permanent contract in Milan.
Siemens is a focused technology company, pioneering intelligent solutions that transform the everyday in manufacturing, grids, buildings, and transportation. Our technology addresses real problems that affect the future of humanity.
The Factory Automation business unit aims to provide its customers with a comprehensive portfolio of hardware and software products which enable the integration of data from the machine level (PLC/HMI) up to Edge computing and AI.
Do you have the courage to think beyond the possible? Do you want to be empowered to build solutions that have an impact on daily life?
Siemens is your place to thrive. At Siemens, you will find the trust and freedom to excel. Let’s grow together, to improve how people live, work, make and move. Because creating a world that we are proud to hand to the next generation is more than a job – it’s the opportunity of a lifetime.
Talk to us about the development journey you would like to undertake, join Siemens to grow and to build a better real and digital future.
- Manage the portfolio consulting activities of a small portfolio consulting organization / unit.
- Implement respective guidelines.
- Allocate related financial and personnel resources.
- Act as advisor to the business accountable management of the unit in all portfolio consulting related issues.
- Ensure constant training for the assigned portfolio consulting team.
- Clarifie cases as first level of escalation.
- May take responsibility for new orders.
- Keep abreast of industry and legal trends.
- Lead a team of Professionals.
You should already have 3 years of experience as a team leader, together with:
- Bachelor/master’s degree in electrical/automation/electronic/computer science/mechatronics engineering, or technical high school Diploma
- Customer oriented
- Passionate and ready to handle issues related to technological innovation in Industry 4.0: IIoT and Industrial Clouds
- Continuous learning
- Proficient in Italian and in English
- Good knowledge and/or work experience with PLC, HMI/SCADA, industrial networking and related software and engineering tools
- Team player ability, strong communication & interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work in a changing environment
- Effective collaboration in networks across businesses and functions
- Being a role model for openness and inclusiveness as a non-negotiable cultural element
- Eligibility to work in Italy
What can we further offer?
- An inclusive and flexible way of working, with caring for everyone's personal well-being;
- Flexible Welfare programs and health insurance can be extended to your family;
- Activities’ organization guided by performance, where the achievement of objectives and the ambitious spirits are recognized;
- Opportunities for continuous/individual learning journeys so that you never stop growing and keep on learning;
- Value driven culture: trustful, respectful, open, honest, empowering;
- Competitive package with regional specific benefits;
- Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
- Free on-site lunch options;
- Personal Computer and Smartphone;
- Cutting-edge tools for remote working and your personal growth.
Inclusion is our ambition!
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer, offering a safe and inclusive work environment, based on mutual respect and the appreciation of diversity, guaranteeing equal employment opportunities to all qualified candidates to realize their full potential.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.Contacts
For further information or questions, you can contact: Siemens Spa, Human Resources, Talent Acquisition, Via Vipiteno, n.4 Milan (Italy).
For more details about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Our recruiting team is looking forward to getting to know you
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens S.p.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time