Together we make the difference
Siemens Logistics (SL) is a leading provider of innovative products and solutions in airport logistics with baggage and cargo handling. Software solutions and customer services along the complete product life cycle complete the portfolio. The company has an installed base in more than 60 countries worldwide. Major customers include renowned airports service providers around the globe.
We are recruiting for an IT Customer Support for our Global Support Center department.
Global Support Center is a department that makes it easy and significantly more efficient to track and resolve reported problems and effectively aggregate knowledge of all airports and cargo solutions through the history of solved situations and troubleshooting activities. Our mission is to support, implement and innovate the infrastructures in order to provide new and better solutions to each site operations.
What are the responsibilities?
• Responsible for analyzing and providing software solutions to support problems raised by customers and ensure that problems are solved in accordance with SLA's;
• Will work in cooperation with several internal departments to ensure that the problems of support to the client are treated in a useful time and manner;
• Make modifications and corrections and identify potential upgrades in the system.
• Talk with multiple customers and preparing presentations, workshops about the recuring issues and new solutions.
What do you need to qualify for this job?
• Academic formation in the area of Computer Science, Telecommunications or related areas;
• Fluent in Portuguese and English, written and spoken;
• Minimum of 1 year of experience in similar functions;
• Internal and external costumer support, with at least 1 year of experience;
• Have knowledge in Windows, Unix operating systems, Oracle, SQL and Webservices;
• Basic knowledge of Web Services, applications;
• Experience in data analyzes (PowerBi, ServiceNow);
• Ticketing platform experience (ServiceNow);
• ITIL knowledge is a plus;
• Good verbal communication skills;
• Be available for emergency support out of office hours.
What we have to offer:
• Employment directly with Siemens Logistics;
• Hybrid working mode;
• Flexible schedule to work life balance;
• Health insurance;
• Pension Plan and a Siemens Share Program;
• Access to e-Learning platforms;
• Several discounts available with our partners.
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Logistics, Unipessoal Lda
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time