Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Siemens Healthineers is a place for people who dedicate their energy and passion to this greater cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment where you have the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our team as Healthcare Education Portfolio Manager!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Within the area of customer services, is responsible to promote, demonstrate and sell the education portfolio related to medical technology, such as simulation programs for CT/MR/MI/RX , virtual reality for anatomy and radiology education and continuous education programs in academic and clinical institutions.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Specific Routine Activities Anticipated
- Must meet or exceed Education Services sales targets for both bookings and revenue, increasing sales of both Clinical and Technical Education.
- Focus on growth opportunities and strategic markets by developing plans to maximize revenues.
- Leverage Education Services sales channels, partnering with equipment and services sales teams to drive new education sales opportunities and support education mobilization efforts.
- Drive and initiate development of new business opportunities.
- Directly manage and close education sales opportunities within territory.
- Provide customer account relationship management by serving as the primary Education contact for Education Services within their respective territory.
- Develop strategic partnerships with influential customer accounts through regular customer contact and proper position of Education Services.
- Represent Education Services at customer meetings, providing presentations, services positioning, and consultative support for customized education plans as needed.
- Work with Education Services product management and marketing to gather market intelligence and execute commercialization of existing offerings.
Education and/or Experience
- BS/BA in related discipline or advanced degree as applicable to role.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in either healthcare environment or healthcare sales role.
- Understanding of healthcare education marketplace, preferably relative to diagnostic imaging and therapy.
- Excellent communication skills – verbal, written, ability to present.
- Demonstrated ability to energize, develop, and build rapport at all levels within an organization.
- Successful track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals
- Ability to manage multiple programs and priorities
- Ability to think strategically and influence decisions with key business leaders
- Must be results-driven, action oriented and passionate about making a positive customer impact while balancing business needs.
Required Travel: 75%
Being part of our team:
Our global team: Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 55,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Curious about our culture? Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
La diversidad en Siemens Healthineers es nuestra fuente de creatividad e innovación. Estamos plenamente comprometidos con el principio de igualdad de trato y de oportunidades entre mujeres y hombres. Contar con diferentes tipos de talento -independientemente de su raza, religión, género, orientación sexual, edad, discapacidad o cualquier otra característica indicada en la legislación vigente- nos hace ser más competitivos y estar mejor preparados para responder con éxito a las demandas de la sociedad.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: SIEMENS HEALTHCARE, S.L.U.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time