The Event Portfolio Manager is responsible for leading the implementation, execution and reporting of the event portfolio planning process. He or she supports the Director of Global Events as an advisor for successfully driving consolidation, approvals and implementation and analytics of tiered events. They also work directly with event business owners and multiple key stakeholders to define and execute the overall KPI’s for each event to ensure success against objectives.
• Drive coordinated, enterprise-wide portfolio planning process for Siemens SW targeting 3rd party and proprietary events
• Together with the Business Owner of each event research event landscape in that industry, topical area and assess participation based on business requirements
• Define metrics and related targets aligned to objectives for measuring the success of each event
• Collaborate with the marketing and sales to ensure data entry is remaining accurate
• Proactively engage with steering committees comprised of portfolio marketing managers, members of the sales team and other key stakeholders to coordinate their participation in accurate reporting on activities
• Communicate to and educate executive leadership, customer-facing employees and other employees regarding event activities to build shared accountability in the success of the planning process and event outcomes
Skills and Abilities Required:
• Ten or more years of related experience, including event portfolio planning experience in a business to business environment
• Understanding and creation of financial modeling for fiscal funding plans
• Experience developing customized solutions in portfolio management tool/software
• Demonstrated success in increasing efficiencies and return on investment (ROI)
• Management of event communications to multiple complex stakeholder groups
• Previous demonstrated linkage of event efforts to an organization’s broader growth plan
Education and Experience Requirement:
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Master’s degree/MBA preferred
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements:
• Work from home office with a globally dispersed team
• Willingness to travel if necessary (less than 5%)
At Siemens we are always challenging
ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and
diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about
the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.