- Product Ownerships for applications and tools required for stable, secure & complaint IT operations processes and management.
- Evaluation of market leading solutions for operational excellence with best fit for IPS scope.
- Overseeing and management of the whole architecture of the tool landscape – while streamlining and modernization of its building blocks.
- Improve the automation of the entire tool landscape, its scalability and re-usability for the IPS scope.
- Preparation of make-or-buy decisions for new tools required for IPS operations.
- Concept creation/design, definition, test, further development and management of tools and Oracle Application Express applications based on Linux, Oracle databases and web servers considering requirements of IPS operational excellence, solution scalability, customer requirements and costs.
- Issuing specifications for development, checking feasibility or implementation of technical solutions.
- Taking care of seamless integration within the overall tool landscape for operations as well as into overarching Siemens SIAM Framework
- Configuration, maintenance and testing of tools and applications in own area of responsibility,
- Checking the solutions to be implemented for functionality (if necessary, carrying out a pilot and evaluating this test operation).
- Ensure operation, processes and drive automation within the data centers with guarantee of the ongoing operation of the system management team (tools and monitoring) incl. 24-hour on-call service.
- Collaborate / coordinate with Oracle Application Express tools developers and other service owners, customers and users. Develop and deliver appropriate information sessions and training.
- Independently review and expand personal competencies related to current and potential future workplace requirements.
- Master’s/Bachelor degree in IT or comparable education with many years of professional experience + further training.
- In-depth knowledge and experience in Solution and Domain Architecture projects.
- > 5 years of experience in management of tool landscape, development and administration of applications, tools and software development (APEX and DB strongly recommended).
- In-depth knowledge Change Management, Request fulfilment.
- Very good IT know-how and has strong conceptual thinking.
- At least basic knowledge in operations – server systems, databases, network and cloud
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Excellent communication in English.
Organization: Information Technology
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time