- Participate in regular working meetings and status readouts, primarily during EU-Germany working hours
- Report progress and coordinate work with Chief Architect, DI SW Digital Platforms
- Create reference implementations, proofs of concept, and documentation as necessary to facilitate development
- Coordinate with highly specialized (Salesforce, Oracle, Snowflake, SAP) architects and development teams, and understand the basics of their platforms without needing to bring in additional specialized development staff
- Degree in computer science, engineering, business systems analysis, or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5 years in a role with primary responsibility for the management and integration of an enterprise data system (principal architect or development lead experience a plus)
- History of successful integration projects resulting in large-scale, quantifiable revenue growth or operational cost reductions
- Fluency in architectural design language, software development lifecycle, programming, and DevOps
- This is a technical position that interfaces with other technical team members; it is not a project manager, people manager, nor business analyst role. Candidates must have architect and/or senior developer level technical background to be considered.
- This position will report to Chief Architect, DI SW Digital Platforms, Global Strategy and Marketing.
- This is a position with no travel requirements, however, candidates should be able and willing to work on an EU schedule regardless of location, as well as be available during US east coast AM business hours for coordination with core staff based in US.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.