Siemens Mobility is an outstanding place to have a career in an innovative environment. Siemens Mobility Rail Infrastructure business supplies the global markets of rail and road-bound transport with innovative products and solutions for Rail Automation, Rail Electrification and in the area of intermodal mobility, apps and backend systems.
If you are interested to work as RAMS & Assurance Team Leader for one of our offices in Brisbane, Melbourne or Sydney, we will offer you the support to make it happen! We provide flexibility on your work location.
This is your role. What part will you play?
In this position, you will lead the RAMS and all related activities for system assurance scope of work on assigned projects. As appropriate you may act as the RAMS interface and act as the Team lead for system assurance for your areas of responsibility to the Customer, Project Management, the Bid Group, R&D, Product Line Management, Engineering, technical interface partners, and other key stakeholders as necessary.
- Adopt a systematic approach throughout all phases of the lifecycle of a rail application with a difference, first and foremost on you as an individual.
- Analyse and evaluate of all system RAMS related customer requirements.
- Prepare technical RAMS system documentation and analyse as required by the project.
- Support and collaborate with closely related engineering disciplines like System integration, EMC, Cyber-security, Human Factor, Verification, validation, and T&C.
- Review system related documents, project execution of the relevant work packages based on detailed cost and time planning.
What you need to make real what matters.
- You bring your prior experience in a similar role in RAMS function in in Rail Signalling projects.
- You have experience using standards such as IEC61508, EN50126/8/9, Software databases such as Rationale IBM DOORS, DOORS NG & Goal Structuring Notation (GSN).
- You hold a relevant tertiary qualification in Engineering, Science or Mathematics.
What We Offer
- Flexible working arrangements
- Career, professional & personal development
- National & International opportunities
- Positive, inclusive and relaxed working environment
- Industry leading parental leave package
- Novated Leasing available
- Discounts on Goods & Services
- Siemens Share Options
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We support a diverse workforce.
Siemens is a proud equal opportunity employer, creating a work environment of diversity and inclusion. Our diverse workforce cultivates Innovation and Excellence and in turn creates a workplace where our employees belong and prosper. Diversity and inclusion help us fully realise the potential of our people. As part of Siemens Ownership culture, Siemens also genuinely supports reasonable flexible working practices that empower our employees to best meet work and personal commitments. #LI-SI
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Pty Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time