We are a collection of innovative minds building the future, one day at a time. Together, we create technologies that take society further. We’re looking for people with the skills and vision to create a better tomorrow.
Are you one of them? Join us!
As an Azure Solution Architect, you will:
• Work with consultants and business representatives in an international environment to define cloud infrastructures requirements
• Design, implement and operate integration scenarios based on the Azure cloud services
• Setting up cloud and hybrid scenarios, using Logic Apps Connectors and on-premises Data Gateways
• Follow and implement Siemens cloud policies
We are looking for:
• +3 year of experience in Azure Administration
• Previous experience in cloud environments
• Setup & manage underlying infrastructure as a code (in Azure cloud)
• Setup Deployment Pipelines (CI/CD)
• Implement internal security measures and guidelines
• Experience with Azure components (Logic Apps, Cosmos DB, Azure Synapse, Azure Private End Points, Azure Storage Queues, Azure App Services, Azure Service Bus)
• Setup & manage APIs
• DevOps mindset
• Basic experience in agile IT, e.g. SAFE or SCRUM methodology
• Excellent oral and written skills in English
• Good communication and networking skills in an intercultural environment and across all management levels
• We hope you to be proactive, be a technology knowledge seeker, work with a team, be able to solve problems and to know how to interact with all different kinds of teams.
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.