- Leads the collaboration team of DI Japan and manages the MR Research & Collaboration department.
- Acts as the central point of contact for collaboration topics at the appointed org unit.
- Ensures that all collaboration projects follow the four compliance principles, e.g. separation, fair-market-value, documentation, transparency.
- May enter into discussions with (key) collaboration partners to steer and channel research collaboration topics and establish close relationships.
- Ensures that fit of collaboration projects and partners with the research pipeline and the business strategy.
- Oversees overall processes and contractual milestones for the contracted collaboration projects.
- Supports the knowledge transfer in cross-border collaborations.
- Acts as escalation point in case of non conformance of project milestones.
- Cooperates in org unit overarching projects and bodies.
- Manages MR Resaech & Collaboration department, and leads, motivates and develops dedicated employees.
- Communicates actively with Headquarter MR Research Collaboration Manager (RCM) and Clinical Field (CLIF) Heads.
- Regulary monitors the performance of each employee and provides the appropriate guidance and/or supports to archive the defined targets.
- Takes responsibility of all collaboration projects conducted by the appointed organization unit.
- Defines and communicates the organization unit specific process for all collaboration activities based on superior regulations, guidelines and directives.
- Plans and allocates collaboration resources and/or ensures the availability of sufficient funding for the individual collaboration projects or related activities.
- 10+ years of professional experience
- Experience working in healthcare industry or scientific research
- Healthcare market knowledge.
- Knowledge of Advanced diagnostics imaging technologies.
- Knowledge and understanding of the processes of scientific collaboration implementation and project management.
- Knowledge of the research related regulations and compliances (i.g. Ethical Guidelines).
- IP (patents) handling
- Relationships among major KOLs of zone DI.
- Team building and management skill.
- Coaching skill
- Negotiation skill under difficult situation.
- Presentation skill both in English and Japanese.
- Documentation and document management skill in English.
- Relationship management.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare K.K.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time