Siemens Healthineers is recruiting an experienced PET Chemist for Production of radiopharmaceutical at our cyclotron facility on the Nottingham City Hospital campus. This full-time role is based onsite in Nottingham and comes with a generous salary and benefits package.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
· Assist the Head of QC to ensure that production and QC activities are performed to the PETNET Quality System in accordance with cGMP
· Production of radiopharmaceuticals and carry out environmental monitoring according to schedule
· Perform cleaning and maintenance of clean room and associated devices
· Assist in the periodic review of PETNET standard operating procedures and writing of new procedures as required.
· Troubleshooting production issues to reduce/eliminate downtime and achieve continued maximum delivery of product.
· Assist in facility preparation for MHRA and EA inspections where required
· Shipment of dangerous goods according to ADR regulations
· Operation of our cyclotron particle accelerator
· Experience in PET radiopharmaceutical production and/or testing
· Experience in analytical chemistry methods in a cGMP environment, preferably in the pharmaceutical sector or clean room experience working to cGMP
· Work to a shift pattern for manufacturing according to customer demands and business needs
· Science degree or equivalent in chemistry or radiochemistry is a plus
In return for your dedication, collaboration and commitment, you will receive an excellent salary and benefits package, joining a welcoming and inclusive culture.
If this full-time Quality Control Chemist job in Nottingham motivates and inspires you, please get in touch with Siemens Healthineers today. We'd love to hear from you!
Siemens Healthineers enables healthcare providers worldwide to increase value by empowering them on their journey towards expanding precision medicine, transforming care delivery, improving patient experience and digitalising healthcare. We embrace and encourage different viewpoints, backgrounds, experiences and encourage our employees to be themselves and empower them to unleash their true potential. This allows diverse ideas and inclusive approaches to thrive every day.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Limited
Experience Level: not defined
Full / Part time: Full-time