Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world's most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Finance Executive - Order to Cash to work closely with relevant internal and external stakeholders to execute won project’s Order to Cash process, and financial controlling in accordance with Siemens Healthineers policy and guidelines.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will work closely with Operation Manager and within Finance to ensure the books and records of the projects are properly maintained in accordance to accounting practices and Siemens Healthineers guidelines
- You will perform Order and Revenue booking into SAP system
- You are responsible for project cost controlling to ensure project is executed in accordance of contractual requirement and not exceeding financial budget, and manages project non-conformance cost
- You are responsible for issuance of customer invoice and follow-up on payment, including back-to-back billing with 3rd party
- You are responsible for issuance of purchase order and follow through payment to the vendor
- You will generate order confirmations and guaranties
- You are responsible for Fixed Assets / Inventory management in the project facilities
- You will perform financial month-end closing transaction and reporting, eg, Monthly JV posting
- You will prepare budget and forecast on P&L and balance sheet, and further update to respective tool and reporting
- You will present Project financial update to Local and HQ management regularly
- You will perform various reporting requirement to HQ
Your qualifications and experience:
- Preferably hold a degree in Finance, Accounting, or related fields
- Experience in financial management of projects order to cash process
- Basic finance and accounting knowledge
Your attributes and skills:
- You will take a proactive approach to controlling and cost management
- You possess good communication skills both verbal and written, with the ability to deal with customers and internal stakeholders at levels
- You possess professional, report writing skills
- You have experience with SAP, Analysis for Office, Excel (Proficient with formulas, pivot tables, etc.) and PowerPoint
Our global team:
We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here
to get started.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Pte. Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time