Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world's most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Customer Services Engineer to be responsible from installing, repairing, maintaining and updating the medical devices at the responsible region. The additional mission of this position is to increase the loyalty and satisfaction of the customer. This position is also responsible to supply the creative feedbacks for increasing the quality of the service operations and processes.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
• Performing the technical service operations (installation, repairing, preventive maintenance, modifications, updates)
• Responsible to increase technical, clinical and application skills for increasing the technical service quality
• Understand the prospect customer’s needs and problems (medical, technical) and arrange necessary actions to create the appropriate solutions
• Try to create the service contract sales opportunities and convince the customer for buying the service contract
• Development of the processes and to share their suggestions with the Customer Services management to increase the technical service quality and customer satisfaction
• Contribute to the SRS infrastructure installation and performing Remote Service via SRS
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/tr
Your qualifications and experience:
• Minimum 2 years of experience in relevant field is preferred
• Bachelor’s degree in Electronic, Mechatronic or Biomedical Engineering
• Very good command of English
• Medical equipment or high technology systems theory and repairing knowledge
Your attributes and skills:
• Analytical thinking, result and quality- oriented approach and good communication skills are required competencies
• No restriction for travelling
Our global team:
We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success.
Check our Careers Site at Healthineers Job Search - Jobs - Page 1 (siemens.com)
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Siemens Healthineers stands for a culture of (gender) diversity and inclusion. Therefor we expressively invite women to apply for this position.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Saglik Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time