Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then come and join our global team as Senior Global Mobility Expert (f/m/d) to further develop our Global Mobility portfolio in a market-oriented manner and to organize its administration efficiently.
Choose the best place for your work – Within the scope of this position, it is possible, in consultation with your manager, to work mobile (within Germany) up to an average of 60% of your working hours.
This position is full-time or part-time with a minimum of 30h/week.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You contribute significantly to the further development of our global standards & guidelines, in particular our guideline for “international employee assignments” (delegations, foreign local hires, and cross-border mobile working)
- You take over key global and local governance and compliance processes, including communication with relevant partners (e. g. HR globally, local stakeholders in the countries, finance, tax, accounting, works council) and for the relevant IT tools
- You independently take on projects in the field of Global Mobility, in particular in connection with M&A, provider changes or based on our strategic priorities
- You are responsible for coordinating and updating of the local circulars for international assignments with the countries (local mobility summaries), incl. necessary training measures
- You are the point of contact for our clients, HR and providers on compliance-related issues in the context of international assignments (incl. business travel), with a focus on social security and income tax
- You are the contact person for HR and business for a region and/or business area in connection with international assignments and related topics.
- You support our service providers in consulting and are responsible for the organization and implementation of necessary training measures
- You take on special topics and are present in internal and external networks
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a university degree (e. g. Master’s degree, diploma) in a relevant field of study (e. g. economics, human resources management, law)
- You have many years of relevant professional experience with international companies or consultancies, in particular in the field of Global Mobility Management
- You have in-depth knowledge of the relevant tax, social security and immigration issues in our main markets (Germany, USA, China, India, etc. )
- You are very familiar with the legal and regulatory requirements for the posting of employees
- You have extensive experience in the management of technical projects and are used to leading virtual Teams
- Additional qualifications are a plus
Your attributes and skills:
- You are business fluent in German and English in order to operate successfully in our international context; other foreign languages are a plus
- You are accustomed to working on complex technical topics and presenting them accordingly both internally and externally
- You are ready for domestic and international business trips (max. 10%-20%)
- You have a high level of intercultural competence and are familiar with matrix organization
- You are committed to the success of Siemens Healthineers with drive and enthusiasm
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 66,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Either